We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. They will manage and maintain the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, prepare reports and correspondences, and assist all departments with miscellaneous administrative tasks. The Administrative Assistant will provide a first impression of the company to incoming callers and onsite guests and must always remain courteous and professional. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are critical for this role. This position has no supervisory responsibilities. No travel is anticipated.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS (performed under moderate supervision) include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain CRM database by entering and modifying information as appropriate.
- Retrieve, prepare, and present information from various sources including CRM database, records, email, minutes, etc.
- Accurately and consistently complete customer surveys and audits in a timely fashion.
- Assist all departments with correspondences, presentations, and special projects.
- Provide back-up coverage for the Customer Development team.
- Answer and transfer incoming phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Welcome and direct visitors and customers.
- Monitor office supply inventory and requisition when needed.
- Other administrative or Customer Development duties as assigned.
To fulfill these responsibilities, the Administrative Assistant is expected to prioritize tasks appropriately. They must be able to maintain a positive, courteous, and professional manner with a focus on customer satisfaction. An attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are essential to handling the demands of this position.
- An Associates degree with 3-5 years of administrative experience is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least 1 year of administrative experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience maintaining CRM databases is required.
- Experience with MS Dynamics software (NAV or Business Central) is preferred.
Fulfilling the essential functions of this position will require: Sitting and standing for prolonged periods of time. Manual dexterity and ability to speak at a conversational level constantly required. Full hearing (ordinary, conversational, and other sounds) and vision (field of vision, near and far acuity, color vision, and depth perception) capability, with or without accommodation, is required. Frequent lifting and carrying up to 40.0lbs a distance of 20.0ft, pushing or pulling up to 40.0lbs a distance of 600ft, use of hands for handling and reaching. Occasional ability to feel and either stoop, kneel, or crouch.
Employee is expected to work out of the main office in Phoenix, AZ. Work is performed in a facility that uses and manufactures chemicals. While no contact with any such substances is anticipated, odors, fumes, and gases may occasionally be present. NOTE: Due to COVID-19 conditions, this is temporarily a work-from-home position.