Silicone/Acrylic Group Hybrid Resins
- Reduces friction
- Water resistant
- Improves wear resistance
- Prevents surface scratches
- Protects flooring surfaces and can be used as a wax additive
- Provides noise reduction reducing vibrations and squeaks
Chaline is a hybrid emulsion which offers the surface activity of silicone resin and the film-forming ability of acrylic resin as well as excellent compatibility with other resins. It has a unique silicone-rich silicone/acrylic composition. Chaline can be added to aqueous resin coating materials as an additive to impart surface activity to resin-molded products, resin films, resin sheets, artificial leather, and metallic materials.
Produced in two forms:
- Chaline R: A powder formulation that maximizes sliding performance for a wide variety of resins.
- Chaline E: An emulsion that produces a lubricating water-resistant film which improves resistance to both wear and weather, reducing noise and refines the texture. (Water Based)
- Compatible with a wide range of synthetic resins
- Superior long-lasting sliding properties
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Prevents both blocking and adhesion
Call us toll-free to get your product questions answered! 888.642.7674