Vinyl Chloride-Vinyl Acetate Copolymer Resins
- Permanently flexible
- Tasteless and odorless
- Low moisture transmission rate
- Strong resistance against water and chemicals such as dilute alkalis, mineral acids, alcohols, detergents, and oils
- Provides excellent corrosion, abrasion and stain resistance properties
Solbin is a modified resin that combines the toughness and chemical resistance of vinyl chloride, strong adhesiveness and plasticity of vinyl acetate, and other polar groups that enhance adhesivity and solubility.
- Dissolves in organic solvents such as ketones and esters.
- Forms an odorless, tasteless, and transparent film.
- Is highly resistant to chemicals such as acids, alkalis, and brine.
- Produces a coating film highly resistant to water.
- Coating films are fire-retardant and self-extinguishing.
- Films are thermoplastic and heat-sealable.
- Highly compatible with urethane and melamine resins.
- Products with hydrophilic groups favorably disperse inorganic pigments such as magnetic powder.
- Products with hydroxyl groups react with isocyanate to form cross links.
Call us toll-free to get your product questions answered! 888.642.7674