PBN/PG heaters combines three layers of ultra high purity ceramics, PBN-PG-PBN to produce an advanced heating element system. Both PBN (Pyrolytic Boron Nitride) and PG (Pyrolytic Graphite) are manufactured by high temperature CVD. These high performance elements exhibit outstanding thermal properties including high thermal conductivity and anisotropy.
- Operating temperature to ≥ 1600 °C
- High mechanical durability and dimensional stability.
- Dimensionally compact. PBN layer provides electrical insulation.
- Thermal gradients can be tailored to meet specific requirements.
- Eliminate outgassing and contaminations.
- High thermal schock resistance
- Chemically inert to almost all metals, liquids, and gas.
- Large variety of sizes and shapes available.