Deep UV Photoresists
Shin-Etsu is constantly adding to our Photoresist product line; please open the Deep UV Road Map (PDF 115KB) to examine where we are going.
Shin-Etsu MicroSi’s SAIL–G series provides:
High resolution Performance
- 110mm hole; 0.7-0.8um DOF @0.68NA & Ann. Ill
- 120mm hole; 0.3-0.4um DOF @0.68NA & conv. Ill
- 80mm hole; 0.25um DOF @0.85NA & Ann. Ill G28(Dyed) is optimized for thin film process
- Etching rate: Same as 248 resist
- After Etch Roughness: Same-Better than 248 resist still smoother with thermal flow
Thermal Flow available
- 100-90mm hole is achieved, 100mm hole DOF>0.5um @0.68NA
DUV specialty applications
Shin-Etsu MicroSi offers thick and thin 248nm excimer DUV resist for specialty applications. These deep UV resists are formulated for either super high resolution or very high aspect ratios.
Shin-Etsu MicroSi’s SEPR I032 DUV resist is formulated for high resolution, straight side wall profiles with printing capability of less than 250 nm isolated trenches and semi-dense lines in 4 µm thick film UV photoresist. This UV photoresist is widely used in TFH industries for NiFe and Cu substrates.
SEPR I032 203KB
Shin-Etsu MicroSi’s SEPR I801/I803 DUV resist is formulated for extremely high resolution, with printing capability of less than 65 nm isolated lines and dense lines in 300nm thin film UV photoresist. This UV photoresist is widely utilized in Semiconductor and TFH Reader applications that require the highly complex etch resistance property in the deep UV, dry etching environment.