Silicone/Acrylic Group Hybrid Resins
- Reduces friction and increases blocking resistance
- Water resistant
- Improves wear resistance
- Prevents surface scratches
- Protects flooring surfaces and can be used
as a wax additive
- Provides noise reduction reducing
vibrations and squeaks
Properties of CHALINE
CHALINE is a hybrid emulsion which offers the surface activity of silicone resin and the film-forming ability of acrylic resin as well as excellent compatibility with other resins. CHALINE has a unique silicone-rich silicone/acrylic composition.
CHALINE can be added to aqueous resin coating materials as an additive to impart surface activity to resin-molded products, resin films, resin sheets,
artificial leather, and metallic materials.
- Produced in two forms:
1. A powder formulation that maximizes
sliding performance for a wide variety of resins.
2. An emulsion that produces a lubricating
water-resistant film which improves resistance to
both wear and weather, reducing noise and refines
the texture. (Water Based)
- Compatible with a wide range of synthetic resins
- Superior long-lasting sliding properties
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Prevents both blocking and adhesion