- Soluble in ketones, esters and chlorinated hydrocarbons. Use aromatic hydrocarbons as diluent solvents. Insoluble in alcohol, oil and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- Film made from Solbin A is tasteless, odorless, and is unaffected at room temperature by alkalis, mineral acids, alcohol, oil and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- Combines high water resistance with low moisture permeability and low water absorption.
- Offers superior mechanical properties such as anti-abrasion, flexibility and non-tackiness.
- Imparts good, stable dispersibility to pigments and magnetic powder in paints and dried layers even at high packing density.
- Wide choice of coating formulations due to compatibility with various resins including polyurethane, epoxy resins, NBR, isocyanate, etc.
- When included in the hydroxyl group, Solbin A reacts with organic radicals such as isocynante to perform cross linking.