- Soluble in ketones, esters and chlorinated hydrocarbons. Use aromatic hydrocarbons as diluent solvents. Insoluble in alcohol, oil and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Films made from Solbin AL are tasteless, odorless, and unaffected at room temperature by alkalis, mineral acids, alcohol, oil and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- It combines high water resistance with low moisture permeability and low water absorption.
- Offers superior mechanical properties such a anti-abrasion, flexibility and non-tackiness.
- Imparts good, stable dispersibility to pigments and magnetic powder in paints and in dried layers even at high packing density.
- Provides a wide choice for coating formulations due to its compatibility with various resins including polyurethane, epoxy resins, NBR, isocyanate, etc.
- Reacts with organic groups such as isocyanete to form cross linking.
Appearance,Light yellow powder
Bulk Density (g/cc),~ 0.7
Composition (weight % )
VC,92.5 ± 1.5
VAc,2.5 ± 1.5
VA,5.0 ± 0.5
Degree of Polymerization,300 ± 30
Molecular Weight Mn,2.2 X 104
Glass Transition Temp. (°C),76°C
Solution Viscosity (mPa·s)(MIBK/TOL. 20% @25°C),70± 20