- Soluble in ketones, esters and chlorinated hydrocarbons. Use aromatic hydrocarbons as diluent solvents. Insoluble in alcohol, oil and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Films made from Solbin AL are tasteless, odorless, and unaffected at room temperature by alkalis, mineral acids, alcohol, oil and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- It combines high water resistance with low moisture permeability and low water absorption.
- Offers superior mechanical properties such a anti-abrasion, flexibility and non-tackiness.
- Imparts good, stable dispersibility to pigments and magnetic powder in paints and in dried layers even at high packing density.
- Provides a wide choice for coating formulations due to its compatibility with various resins including polyurethane, epoxy resins, NBR, isocyanate, etc.
- Reacts with organic groups such as isocyanete to form cross linking.