- Soluble in ketones, esters and chlorinated hydrocarbons. Use aromatic hydrocarbons as diluent solvents. Insoluble in alcohol, oil and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- Chemically stable and is unaffected by acids and alkalis at normal temperature.
- It combines high water resistance with low moisture permeability and low water absorption.
- Tough, resilient and non-flammable.
- Solbin CH is colorless and transparent with a high refraction index, it can be changed into any bright color and produces a highly glossy film.
- It possesses an excellent ability to resist the effects of weather and aging.
- As a thermoplastic, films made with Solbin C can be easily heat sealed.
Grain Size,Passes wholly through 28 mesh sieve
Bulk Density (g/cc),~ 0.6
Composition (weight % ),
VC,86.5 ± 2.0
VAc,13.5 ± 2.0
Degree of Polymerization,650 ± 50
Molecular Weight Mn,3.8 X 104
Glass Transition Temp. (°C),73
Solution Viscosity (mPa·s)(MIBK/TOL. 20% @25°C),700± 150
Solution Appearance,”Colorless, Transparent”