- Soluble in ketones, esters and chlorinated hydrocarbons. Use aromatic hydrocarbons as diluent solvents. Insoluble in alcohol, oil and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- Solution viscosity of SOLBIN CL is stable even at low temperatures.
- Chemically stable and unaffected by acids and alkalis at normal temperature.
- Combines high water resistance with low moisture permeability and low water absorption.
- Tough, resilient and non-flammable.
- Solbin CL is colorless and transparent with a high refraction index, it can be changed into any bright color and produces a highly glossy film.
- It possesses an excellent ability to resist the effects of weather and aging.
- As a thermoplastic, films made with Solbin CL can be easily heat sealed.