- Soluble in ketones, esters and chlorinated hydrocarbons. Use aromatic hydrocarbons as diluent solvents. Insoluble in alcohol, oil and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- Solution viscosity of SOLBIN CL is stable even at low temperatures.
- Chemically stable and unaffected by acids and alkalis at normal temperature.
- Combines high water resistance with low moisture permeability and low water absorption.
- Tough, resilient and non-flammable.
- Solbin CL is colorless and transparent with a high refraction index, it can be changed into any bright color and produces a highly glossy film.
- It possesses an excellent ability to resist the effects of weather and aging.
- As a thermoplastic, films made with Solbin CL can be easily heat sealed.
Grain Size,Passes wholly through 28 mesh sieve
Bulk Density (g/cc),~ 0.7
Composition (weight % ),
VC,86.0 ± 1.5
VAc,14.0 ± 1.5
Degree of Polymerization,300 ± 30
Molecular Weight Mn,2.5 X 104
Glass Transition Temp. (°C),70
Solution Viscosity (mPa·s)(MIBK/TOL. 20% @25°C),60 ± 30
Solution Appearance,”Colorless, Transparent”