- Soluble in ketones, esters and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
Use aromatic hydrocarbons as diluent solvents.
Insoluble in alcohol, oil and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- Superior filter penetration with its excellent solubility,
even better than “SOLBIN CL”.
- Chemically stable and is unaffected by acids and alkalis
at normal temperature.
- It combines high water resistance with low moisture
permeability and low water absorption.
- Tough, resilient and non-flammable.
- It possesses an excellent ability to resist the effects of
weather and aging.
- Solbin CLL is colorless and transparent with a high refraction
index, it can be changed into any bright color
and produces a highly glossy film.
- As a thermoplastic, films made with Solbin CLL can be
easily heat sealed.
Grain Size,Passes wholly through 28 mesh sieve
Bulk Density (g/cc),~ 0.6
Composition (weight % ),
VC,84.0 ± 1.5
VAc,16.0 ± 1.5
Degree of Polymerization,260 ± 30
Molecular Weight Mn,Ca. 1.9 X 104
Glass Transition Temp. (°C),70
Solution Viscosity (mPa·s),35 ± 20
Solution Appearance,”Colorless, Transparent”