- Soluble in ketones, esters and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
Use aromatic hydrocarbons as diluent solvents.
Insoluble in alcohol, oil and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- Superior filter penetration with its excellent solubility,
even better than “SOLBIN CL”.
- Chemically stable and is unaffected by acids and alkalis
at normal temperature.
- It combines high water resistance with low moisture
permeability and low water absorption.
- Tough, resilient and non-flammable.
- It possesses an excellent ability to resist the effects of
weather and aging.
- Solbin CLL is colorless and transparent with a high refraction
index, it can be changed into any bright color
and produces a highly glossy film.
- As a thermoplastic, films made with Solbin CLL can be
easily heat sealed.
|Solution Appearance||“Colorless, Transparent”|
|Grain Size||Passes wholly through 28 mesh sieve|
|Bulk Density (g/cc)||~ 0.6|
|Composition (weight % )|
|VC||84.0 ± 1.5|
|VAc||16.0 ± 1.5|
|Degree of Polymerization||260 ± 30|
|Molecular Weight Mn||1.9 X 104|
|Glass Transition Temp. (°C)||70°C|
|Solution Viscosity (mPa·s)(MIBK/TOL. 20% @25°C)||35 ± 20|