- Soluble in ketones, esters and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
Use aromatic hydrocarbons as diluent solvents.
Insoluble in alcohol, oil and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- Superior filter penetration with its excellent solubility,
even better than “SOLBIN CL”.
- Chemically stable and is unaffected by acids and alkalis
at normal temperature.
- It combines high water resistance with low moisture
permeability and low water absorption.
- Tough, resilient and non-flammable.
- It possesses an excellent ability to resist the effects of
weather and aging.
- Solbin CLL is colorless and transparent with a high refraction
index, it can be changed into any bright color
and produces a highly glossy film.
- As a thermoplastic, films made with Solbin CLL can be
easily heat sealed.