- Exhibits superior adhesion to various materials, particularly metal surfaces.
- Soluble in ketones, esters and chlorinated hydrocarbons. Use aromatic hydrocarbons as diluent solvents. Insoluble in alcohol, oil and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- Chemically stable and unaffected by acids and alkalis at normal temperatures.
- Combines high water resistance with low moisture permeability and low water absorption.
- Tough, resilient and non-flammable.
- Solbin M5 is colorless and transparent with a high refraction index, it can be changed into any bright color and produces a highly glossy film.
- It possesses an excellent ability to resist the effects of weather and aging.
- As is a thermoplastic, films made from it can be easily heat sealed.