VINYBLAN 278 Vinyl chloride/Acrylic Ester Copolymer (Emulsion)
- VINYBLAN 278 is a Vinyl Chloride-Acrylic copolymer emulsion, with a low Tg (°C) and good flexibility compared with other products in the VINYBLAN series.
- Adds excellent chromogenic properties to paint and ink formulas, as well as coated surfaces.
- Often used as a binder for inks.
- Provides excellent adhesion to a substrate and colorant dispersion in the absorbing layer when used for industrial ink-jet printing.
- Adds flame resistance when applied to textiles and non-woven fabric.
- Adds flame resistance to painting materials.
- Transparent film formations are possible with VINYBLAN 278