VINYBLAN 603—Vinyl Chloride/Vinyl acetate Copolymer
- VINYBLAN 603 is a Vinyl Chloride—Vinyl Acetate copolymer emulsion. Due to its excellent water re- sistance it is used widely in heat sealing adhesive applications.
- Superb heat sealing properties when used as an adhesive for vinyl chloride leathers.
- Adds excellent chromogenic properties to paint and ink formulas, as well as coated surfaces.
- Often used as a binder for inks.
- Offers superior adhesion to the substrate and colorant dispersion in the absorbing layer when used in industrial inkjet printing applications.
- Provides good adhesion to glass fiber.
- Commonly used as a printing ink base for vinyl chloride materials such as wallpaper, with good water resistance after film formation (no film whitening after being submerged for 24 hours.)