VINYBLAN 690—Vinyl chloride/Acrylic Ester Copolymer (Emulsion).
- VINYBLAN 690 has highest solid content within the VINYBLAN product line.
- Adds excellent chromogenic properties to paint and ink formulas, as well as coated surfaces.
- Often used as a binder for inks.
- Offers superior adhesion to the substrate and colorant dispersion in the absorbing layer when used in industrial inkjet printing applications.
- Heat sublimating printing absorbing layer use.
- Adds flame resistance when applied to textiles and non-woven fabric.
- Coatings provide heat resistance keeping the films from turning yellow with heat