VINYBLAN 700 Series—Vinyl Chloride/Acrylic Aqueous Solution Group
VINYBLAN 700 series is a polymerized vinyl chloride emulsion, based on Nissin’s unique technology, that has been developed without using any emulsifier. Used widely as a binder in water based ink.
- Exhibits excellent water resistance .
- Transparent liquid with small particles.
- Is compatible with various additives and solvents.
- Produces a very transparent, water/alcohol resistant film.
- Very good colorant dispersion with organic pigments, and outstanding chromogenic properties.
Water-borne pigmented ink for ink-jet printer(large size sign/display and textile).
Water-based flexography/gravure ink binder.
Industrial ink-jet printing absorbing layer.
PVC wallpaper ink binder.
Recommendations for Highest Performance
- Add high boiling point solvents (Glycol type) to achieve lower MFT.
- Add alcohol (such as Methanol or IPA) to shorten the drying time.
- Add wetting agent (such as Olfine E-1004) to achieveexcellent adhesion to PET or PVC films.
- Add thickening agent to achieve an ideal viscosity rangefor your usage.
- General Urethane Associative type thickeners (such as ADEKANOL UH-450VF), can be used with Vinyblan
- VINYBLAN can be applied in various methods, including spray, gravure, foaming, dipping, and knife coating.
- Recommended drying temperature is 120°C or higher.
- When higher viscosity is needed, thickening agent (urethane associative type or alkali type) can be used.
- To achieve better film formation, we recommend adding glycol type high – boiling point solvents.
- VINYBLAN can be diluted by water.
- VINYBLAN can be mixed with various anionic emulsions.
- VINYBLAN can be mixed with alcohol, such as Methanol or IPA.