VINYBLAN 755 — Vinyl Chloride/Acrylic Aqueous Solution
VINYBLAN 755 is a polymerized vinyl chloride emulsion, based on Nissin’s unique technology, that has been developed without using any emulsifier.
Used widely as a binder in water based ink.
- Exhibits excellent water resistance .
- Transparent liquid with small particles.
- Is compatible with various additives and solvents.
- Produces a very transparent, water/alcohol re- sistant film.
- Adheres well to plastic, PVC and PET.
- Water-borne pigmented ink for ink-jet printer (large size sign/display and textile).
- Water-based flexography/gravure ink binder.
- Industrial ink-jet printing absorbing layer.
- PVC wallpaper ink binder.
Recommendations for Highest Performance
- Add high boiling point solvents (Glycol type) to achieve lower MFT.
- Add alcohol (such as Methanol or IPA) to shorten the drying time.
- Add wetting agent (such as Olfine E-1004) to achieveexcellent adhesion to PET or PVC films.
- Add thickening agent to achieve an ideal viscosity range for your usage.
- General Urethan Associative type thickeners (such as ADEKANOL UH-450VF), can be used with Vinyblan.