VINYBLAN 900—Vinyl chloride/Acrylic Acid Ester Copolymer (Emulsion)
- VINYBLAN 900 has a higher ratio of vinyl chloride.
- It has excellent thermo chromic resistance.
- Good colorant dispersion.
- Adds excellent chromogenic properties to paint and ink formulas, as well as coated surfaces.
- Often used as a binder for inks.
- Offers superior adhesion to the substrate and colorant dispersion in the absorbing layer when used in industrial inkjet printing applications.
- Adds flame resistance when applied to textiles and non-woven fabric.
- Produces a hard type finish when used as a textile treatment.