VIOSIL-SQ, SX (TS series)
A growing number of companies are focusing on the development of devices using nano-imprint technologies. These devices include semiconductors, storage devices, optical parts, biochips and various MEMS devices. Shin-Etsu has developed a new line of synthetic quartz substrates for nano-imprint templates based upon our cutting edge production technologies.
- Transmissivity: High transmissivity to deep UV － ideal for UV nano-imprints.
- UV-resistance: UV-resistance has been established from extensive use in photomask substrates.
- Low Thermal Expansion: Synthetic Quartz offers high stability when exposed to temperature variations.
- High hear-resistance & mechanical strength: Substrates can be used for years, leading to reduced cost.
- Dimensional accuracy: Shin-Etsu synthetic quartz is manufactured to meet the strictest dimensional requirements.
- Flatness: Flatness specifications are in sub-micron ranges.
- Surface: Technologies used in photomask substrates insures no defects and low surface roughness averages.