VIOSIL-SQ, SX (TS series)
A growing number of companies are focusing on the development of devices using nano-imprint technologies. These devices include semiconductors, storage devices, optical parts, biochips and various MEMS devices. Shin-Etsu has developed a new line of synthetic quartz substrates for nano-imprint templates based upon our cutting edge production technologies.
- Transmissivity: High transmissivity to deep UV － ideal for UV nano-imprints.
- UV-resistance: UV-resistance has been established from extensive use in photomask substrates.
- Low Thermal Expansion: Synthetic Quartz offers high stability when exposed to temperature variations.
- High hear-resistance & mechanical strength: Substrates can be used for years, leading to reduced cost.
- Dimensional accuracy: Shin-Etsu synthetic quartz is manufactured to meet the strictest dimensional requirements.
- Flatness: Flatness specifications are in sub-micron ranges.
- Surface: Technologies used in photomask substrates insures no defects and low surface roughness averages.
At this time, Shin-Etsu MicroSi, Inc. is open and running as normal. We are continuing to monitor the situation closely and follow the guidance of public health officials, CDC, WHO, and local and U.S. Governments, to quickly move to take the appropriate precautions. We may adjust our normal operating procedures to support social distancing guidelines. We will continue to keep you informed of any developments.