Thermal grease, G765, is a Non-Solvent thermal interface material developed and manufactured by Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. Shin-Etsu MicroSi’s G765 exceeds thermal management requirements of high-performance semiconductor devices. Through superior heat dissipation, the G765 allows electronic devices to remain cooler and increases their long term reliability. Typical applications include semiconductor devices: power transistors, ICs, CPUs, stacked memory modules or similar applications.
- Highly thermal conductive Material
- Low modulus soft material
- Stable homogeneous mixture for consistent thermal performance
- RoHS and REACH Compliant
- High volume production product from a proven industry leader
- Available worldwide through established supply chain networks
SEM’s G765 material is available in several cost effective packages offering unique advantages:
- Syringes offer most flexibility, with the ability to utilize the same product package for production and field requirements
- Cartridges can be utilized with either manual, automated or silk-screening equipment. The delivery system allows dispensing of the material, while protecting the integrity and exposure level of the unused portion.
- Bulk purchases with the lowest unit cost, are available for large scale production facilities where material is consumed at a rapid rate.
|Thermal Conductivity * (W/m °K)||3.0|
|Thermal Resistance ** mm2·K/W||20|
|Bond Line Thickness (um) @20psi||50|