CHALINE is an emulsion coating material of the special modified resin. CHALINE R-170EM provides a unique feeling and function when used to coat various fiber and paper.
- Is very water resistant.
- Improves sliding properties, preventing binding while improving wear resistance.
- CHALINE forms a hybrid film, as it is highly miscible with both anionic and non-ionic emulsions.
- Chemically stable and is unaffected by acids and alkalis at normal temperature.
- Vehicle upholstery materials
- Synthetic leather for interiors
- Airtight sealing materials for doors and window sashes
- Soundproofing materials
- Slip agents for ink
- Scratch and stain resistant agents